Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Avid Reader!

This was just too funny not to post! I told you in the last post Hayden is not that into me reading to him at the moment, but he is REALLY into reading to himself! His favorite reading times seem to be when he is getting his diaper changed or when we are getting him ready for bed. It is like he craves getting a book during those times! Well, you know me, I just HAD to get a picture of this "reading" time...

Enjoying his book...

Every single page!

Caught on camera!:)

How funny is this? I just can't believe he wants a book that bad. I mean he crosses his legs and everything... a real MAN!:) And trust me, this is his normal position when reading his books. I actually took these pictures on different days! I guess he just enjoys relaxing and reading a good book! It's actually good for us because it can be quite a task to get a diaper changed or get him lotioned up and ready for bed otherwise!! The books keep him company I suppose! I hope he always enjoys reading and I can't wait until I can understand all those words he is saying while he is turning those pages!!! Happy Reading Hayden!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is just TOO cute! I love it!

Michele said...

I am cracking up! This is so funny! He looks so cute!

Gigi said...

I love these pictures! Priceless! I'm so glad you decided to post them. I've witnessed some of these serious book reading times with Hayden and the pictures capture it very well. He is as chilled out as any man is reading his newspaper. Must be in the DNA! Some things you can't change! Plum cute on a baby, though!

Jennifer said...

So Cute Jenn!! It's like they're born with it!