Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One last look at 2010...

One little collage to sum it all up!

I thought it would be fun to take one last look at all the events from 2010, and making this collage was just the way to do it. You know I love me a good collage! It was fun looking through the pictures again and remembering just how much we did in one short year. Time is just going by so fast. It is crazy to think another entire year just passed by. Bye, bye 2010, hello 2011! It was such a fun year in the Ronn house. Our biggest and best event most definitely being Sawyer's birth on August 30th. Another little Ronn! What a blessing he has been. We could not ask for a better baby. He is so, so happy! He was only here for 4 months of 2010, and they were the best 4 months of the year. Bringing a new life into the world is just the best thing ever! Don't think having another one will let you forget about the first one for one little second though! Hayden makes sure you remember he is in the room and he NEEDS you! Good thing he started preschool this past year or we wouldn't have one second with Sawyer alone!:) Speaking of preschool... 2010 was the year Hayden started preschool, and he loves it. We wondered when we put him in if the timing was going to be right, and it was perfect for him. He has already learned so much, and each day he goes it seems like he comes home knowing something else! Oh, and we get some great artwork!:) I don't think I've ever enjoyed a year quite like I do now. Something about having kids to share it with just makes it so much better. I know as they get older the years are just going to get shorter and shorter, so I'm going to have to really remind myself to take it all in. It is already going by so fast I just don't know what I am going to do when it gets faster! As for 2010, I know you have gone and you will always hold a special little place in my heart. 2011.... I can't wait to see what you have in store. I know it is going to be a year full of fun and adventure! Time to get started!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I still need to learn how to do those collages! I guess these days off of work would have been a good time to work on that! I enjoyed this post but I must say it was a short one for YOU! :) Happy 2011!!!