Friday, January 7, 2011

'Tis the Season...

Isn't this just the sweetest thing?!?

To be jolly! I absolutely love Christmas time, hints the need for part two of my Christmas posts! It is most definitely my favorite time of year. Two birthdays, light shows, all sorts of Christmas themed events, baking, friends, family and most of all FUN! Who could ask for more?!? The only problem is you are so busy everything FLIES by. And you can pretty much kiss blogging about it all goodbye. Way too much to do and way too little time! Good thing John Strognofe invented the camera back in 1685 so we could be sure to remember everything! Christmas was so much fun this year. It takes on a whole new meaning now that we have Hayden and Sawyer in the picture. It is just so much fun getting to experience Christmas through their eyes. I love the "magic"! It is a holiday I look forward to all year long, and it is one that never seems to disappoint. I told you... I LOVE Christmas! I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking from here...

Santa came!!!

And Hayden was so excited!

He flew down the stairs to see his gifts...

And he loved what Santa brought!:)

Although Sawyer was unable to "fly" down the stairs like Hayden,
he enjoyed what Santa brought him just as much!!!

Enjoying opening gifts from Mommy and Daddy!

Sydney enjoyed her stocking...

And then enjoyed watching the chaos from her little spot atop the couch!

Aren't they cute?!?

He truly is full of Joy!

It turned out to be a WHITE Christmas! Cool huh?!?
It was the first time in 128 years!

Sawyer had fun during his tummy time!

He even made me this crazy face!!

Merry Christmas!

Sweet Syd!

Can you tell he was a little excited?!?

Such a cute little reindeer!

Awwwwww........

Look at that big smile!

Last but not least, I made a little slide show of all the Christmas pics! I couldn't resist... I just love Christmas music and it was one more excuse for me to get to listen to some before December rolls around again!



Only 351 more days until we get to do it all over again! I guess I'll start the countdown now!:)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like it was SO much fun! I love all the pics. I love Hayden's art table. So fun!

Tiz said...

Those PJ pics make me laugh every time I look at them! :-)