Monday, July 18, 2011

Boot Scootin' Sawyer

Oh, I just love our little scootin' Sawyer. He is just the cutest thing ever! Right around 10 months old, Sawyer decided to start scootn' everywhere as his mode of transportation. Remember on his 9 month post when I told you I had to tell Dr. Papciak "Sawyer doesn't get from point A to point B... he is content at point A!" Well, now... not so much. He is a fast little scooter! I never thought he would crawl, simply because he never showed signs of being interested in crawling. Well that and the fact that Hayden never crawled either! But, I certainly never dreamed up the scoot either. Remember the Rockin' and Rollin' video of Hayden? This is definitely as funny! Who knows why my kids don't crawl... the mystery remains unsolved! I will say the things they do to get around sure are more interesting than the crawl though! Maybe that is why it takes them so long to get moving as well... they are thinking about what they want to do since the crawl is so boring!:) Ha, ha! Scoot, Sawyer, Scoot...




Oh, that dance at the end just gets me every time... so funny! He's a happy little thing scootin' and we sure do enjoy watching him! The parts where he stops to cheer for himself or dance crack me up! Oh, and he's pretty good at throwing a ball just like his big brother huh?!? That is one thing they actually enjoy sharing every once and a while... the ball! They have the best time throwing and rolling it to each other! I'm sure it won't be too much longer before they are running around together as well. But, for now we are enjoying having one not quite so mobile yet! Keep on scootin' Sawyer... it makes Momma laugh!:)

No comments: