Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rockin' and Rollin'

We finally caught our little rock-n-roller on camera! Usually when I try to get him on tape rolling across the entire living room it never happens, but the other day when I was at work Matt, aka Daddy, got a great video. No, the little stinker still will not crawl, but he sure is good at getting to where he wants to be via the roll! He rocks quite well also! The funniest thing is how he looks at you when he is rocking back and forth. He makes you think he is going to take off and crawl, but then you see that silly little smile and know he is just teasing you! It's like he's thinking why crawl when I can roll?!? He always starts off in the sitting position playing with all of his toys, but it's not long before he has thrown every single one of them out of his reach and he must take off rolling to capture them all! Here he rolls...

3 comments:

Gigi said...

I can't breathe...I am laughing so hard! He just cracks me up with his rolling. I know that little rascal can crawl and so does he! Mercy... the music was hilarious especially at the end when it looked like he was mouthing the words! Ike would be proud!!

Kimberly said...

That was SO cute! I love the roll!

Tiz said...

How funny...he is such a tease! I think we may have a gymnast among us. :-)