Saturday, April 25, 2009

Picture Day

Hayden and I had picture day today! I got him a diaper cover a while ago so that I could take some pics of his "Hayden hips", as Uncle Troy likes to call them, but I am just now getting around to doing it! I always have these great intentions, but it just takes me so much longer to get things done these days. I guess better late than never! I also played around with all the editing features this time, so we have something other than just color photos!!

Sweetest little thing!

Am I a good sketch artist or what?!?

Hayden in action...look at that left foot!!

The aerial shot

Are we almost done?

Gotta love this chunky monkey!

It is getting a little easier to get pictures because he actually responds to his name a little better now. I think he might have selective hearing like his Daddy though, because he only responds half the time you call him!! He is definitely our child!

1 comment:

Michele said...

What did you use as a back drop? He is such a cutie!! And what software do you use to edit photos?