Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, I realize Valentine's Day was back on the 14th, but we weren't able to celebrate until this past weekend because of our crazy busy schedule. Honestly, we don't do that much to celebrate seeing as it is a made up holiday and all, but we did get a chance to go out to dinner thanks to Gigi and Grandaddy! It was super weird being out without the kids. The dinner was so quiet and calm! Oh, and I most definitely snagged some "valentine" pictures of my two smallest valentines! Hayden had his very first Valentine's party at school which was a lot of fun for him. It was super cute seeing all the wee little ones with their bags full of Valentine's. As soon as I picked him up he wanted to dump his bag out and show me each and every thing he got. So cute! Hayden and I have been calling it "heart day" because Valentine's was a little hard to say and when he was showing me everything he got at school he kept pointing to all the "hots" and saying "hot day, hot day." Precious! It has been so nice out we even enjoyed a day at the park on actual Valentine's day. Hayden and Sawyer both thoroughly enjoyed that! Now for the pictures...

Having fun at the park...

Along with his little brother!

I don't know why I didn't think to bring the Bumbo along with us before now, but Sawyer loves it. I am thinking it never occurred to me before because it wasn't all that warm out and I had to keep him all bundled up. He enjoyed it so much more when he was able to use the Bumbo to help him sit up on his own! It won't be long before he will be sitting without it!:)

My little love bandit!

My other little love bandit! Isn't this smile hilarious?!?

This boy loves him a slide...

And any type of ball! I think we threw this around
the park for a good 30 minutes straight!

Sawyer just sat smiling and watching the
whole entire time! Sweet, sweet boy!

I told him we probably wouldn't find these brown leaves
on the ground for very much longer so we enjoyed
playing with those for a little while too!

And he even did this real smile for me at some point!

You know me and my PJ's... of course I love these "Mom" ones!:)

Sawyer got crazy and pushed Hayden over during our little photo session!!

And Hayden thought it was SO funny!

Sawyer absolutely loves when Hayden reads to him!
I'm pretty sure this was their Moo, Baa, La
La, La book. So cute!

This is the one thing they do that is just alike... suck those fingers!:)

Gotta love these baby blues...

And this gorgeous smile!

Valentine's pictures wouldn't be complete without
pictures of my first little valentine!

This face cracks me up!

I love this one!

Awwwwww....

Little man!

Cute as can be!

So, although we aren't big Valentine's day celebrators, I still managed to use it as an excuse to take some pictures, get a few cute decorations for the house and get the boys some cute pajamas! Oh, and how could I forget the great dinner Matt and I managed to get! I think I'll start looking forward to the holiday a little more now! Happy heart day everyone!

2 comments:

Michele said...

So cute!!! Your boys love the camera!!

Tiz said...

I LOOOOVVVVEEE my nephews!!!!