Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday _____!!!

Today is Pawpaw/Grandaddy's birthday! We had everyone over yesterday to celebrate but we still had to give him a Happy Birthday wish on the blog! For those of you that don't know, my Dad is still trying to decide what he wants to be called. He says he is going to let Hayden decide, so I guess it will be a while before he has an "official" name. Until then we like to call him both! Our celebration was a lot of fun, and we really enjoyed the company. It is so funny because Hayden will be so fussy, but as soon as his Pawpaw(that's my choice!) picks him up he is as happy as can be. He usually falls asleep in his arms. Whatever it is that he does Hayden loves it, so we are always happy when they can come over and help out! I will post some more pics later in the week but gotta go for now. Happy Birthday Pawpaw/Grandaddy!

Do I get a piece of that cake?!?

No comments: