Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally!!

Elizabeth(aka Auntie Tiz) graduated!! I really think she is done going to school this time. She graduated the first time from Berry with a degree in psychology, and this time from UCF with a degree in speech pathology. The graduation was actually back on the 8th, but I am just now getting around to uploading everything. The whole fam went down to see her graduate... we were so happy for her. I titled this post finally because it seems like she has been going to school her whole life, but now she is finished!! Hayden was perfect as usual until the ceremony began. As soon as we were supposed to be quiet he started crying, and we had to take him out. Matt and I took turns holding him while he screamed in the lobby, but Matt was the one who finally got him to fall asleep! Although the crying was frustrating, we had a really good time at the graduation. We were so glad we could be there. There were a couple of graduation parties over the weekend as well, and those were all great fun. Of course I took plenty of pictures of everything. After all, it was Hayden's very first graduation!!!

Auntie Tiz and Hayden

Sisters

Tiz and Brad

Daddy has the magic touch!

Yeah Auntie Tiz!!

Hayden and his Great Meem

The lobby where he slept!

Grandparents and Great Grandparents

Sleeping like a champ!

All four of us together!!!

Auntie May teaching Hayden how to party!

PARTY!!


Inside the auditorium it was really dark, so I couldn't get any pictures of how many graduates there were, but it was a ton... Matt got a good video of it! After the graduation weekend was over, we started our vacation. I love a good vacation in Orlando!! I will try to post soon all about it and post pictures.... it was a blast!

2 comments:

Tiz said...

YEAH!!! It feels so good to be finished. I believe I have a job also. I give them my final answer on Tuesday. It sounds great. I would be working for a private clinic doing home health. I am excited. I will give you all the details later. Thank you to everyone for attending my graduation!!! It was so much fun.

Gigi said...

Hallelujah and Glory! She did it! I am astonished at her tenacity. We are so proud of her it hurts! Jenn, you are just starting to experience the joy it brings when your see your child accomplish something they've worked so hard to complete. Motherhood is one of the greatest blessings God gives us. I've been blessed beyond measure. I know you will experience these blessings with Hayden too. Lord knows, I am so thankful for each one of my unique and precious children. Enjoy every single minute!!