Thursday, August 13, 2009

HELP... my Momma put me in the toy box!!!

SOOOO cute!

Busy, busy, busy... that is the best way to describe this past week or so. We have been going non-stop and boy am I ready for a little break at the lake! On Saturday, Matt and I are going to the lake with some of our friends while my parents watch Hayden. We are so excited to just relax for the day! Don't get me wrong, I love being with him, but a break every now and then is much needed... plus he will get to spend some quality time with Gigi and Grandaddy/Pawpaw! Hayden had his first trip to the skating rink this past weekend and that was exciting for him. It was actually a skating party for two of his cousins birthdays. It was quite an adventure... he loved going round and round the rink! I think he really liked the wind blowing in his face, especially when Daddy was skating... he could go much faster than Mommy!!!

Skating around the rink... I wish I could have
captured his face when we were actually
moving... he absolutely loved it!!

Smiling for the camera!

Uncle Troy was here for a few days this past week and we had a lot of fun with him. We played some Wii, and he even came with me to the baseball field to take some Hayden pics! They turned out really cute... do we have a baseball player in the making?!?

Don't worry... he was just checking out
the guy at second before throwing his
third strike... I did not have him
posing for the
pic!!

Playing...

Laughing at Uncle Troy!

Sweet boy!

And just think how cute they would be if I had a better camera that didn't take some many blurry pics! Matt says it's the user, but of course I want one of those "good" cameras and blurry pics seem like a great excuse to NEED one!! These last few pics are just randoms from the past week. Hayden playing with his toys, Momma putting him in his toy box, all the normal things in life you know?!? I don't know what made me put him in the toy box, but it made for a fun afternoon. It was kind of like he was a little human Jack in the Box! If only the toy box had a music box and a little wind up thing on the side, it would have been just that!!

Our little dinosaur!

This is how excited he gets when you are making his bottle!

Man... he LOVES this toy!

Here I am!

I love it in here!!

Here's you a block Momma... now you can play with me!

Throwing his toys out of the toy box!

He still likes to jump every now and then!

I LOVE this smile!

He eats his blocks almost as much as he plays with them!!

Holding on for dear life!!:)

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Love my little dinosaur! How precious... I'll have to remember to try out the toy box when I am babysitting; looks like it is one of his favorite toys!

Gigi said...

Have mercy.....nearly forgot to mention the baseball picks! Could they be any cuter? I can't believe the child already throws overhand...beats all. Oh....the skating looked like fun. I know he loved the wind blowing through his hair...Exhilarating!