Thursday, August 6, 2009

Peek-a-Boo

I don't know why this game is so funny to Hayden, but it certainly is! Every time we play peek-a-boo he absolutely loves it. It can have him laughing for 5 minutes straight... most of the time he ends up with the hiccups!! I finally got it on film today, and I just had to share it with everyone. The funniest part about playing with him is that he doesn't really care anything about you hiding your face, he just really likes the part when you say "BOO!". Oh, and if you don't really scare him he doesn't think it is funny. At the beginning of the video he is smiling, but not really laughing, but once he starts actually getting startled he really gets to laughing! I guess he just likes to be scared!! Needless to say, we really enjoy our peek-a-boo time. Enjoy the laughs!



Auntie Tiz,
This is Hayden. I just wanted to let you know the only reason I allowed my Momma to get me laughing on video is because I wanted you to be able to see it. My Momma always tries to get me to laugh for you on the phone, but I don't like to do that. I wanted you to actually see my face. Now you can hear and see me! I really hope you enjoy it, because I really hate doing my tricks for the camera. I can't wait to play soon. I love you!

3 comments:

Tiz said...

Hayden - that was so cute you had me laughing! :0) I am glad you finally laughed out loud for me on camera. I can't wait to see that laugh in person.

Love you!!

Gigi said...

I love it when you laugh, Hayden! Keep the videos coming....

Michele said...

That video is adorable!!!! What a sweet boy.