Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scrub a dub dub...

One cute little boy in the tub!!

Isn't he just the cutest thing you ever did see with that bubble mohawk? As you know, we have so much fun in the bath! It has been a while since I shared bath time pics with you so I figured it was time for a little update! We have really been into bubble baths lately. They are messy... but so much fun! We have got to invest in one of those shower heads with a hose that will reach down to the tub so that clean up is a little easier!:) Hayden really loves the bubbles. He pics them up, claps with them, covers all his toys with them, and even covers himself with them! He also loves playing with all his toys. He would love it if I would let him play with every single bath toy he owns during each and every bath. Don't worry, we limit it... too many toys! One of his favorites right now is his fishing pole and little ocean creatures he can "catch" with it. It is hilarious watching him try to catch things! He is also really into his bath piano. Who knew they had musical instruments for the bath? I must say it's pretty cool. When he gets a little older it even has song cards so he can play actual songs instead of just banging the keys! They only songs that get played now are the ones Matt and I "help" him play! I think we enjoy it as much as he does! The actual bathing process is also getting much easier now that he can stand up. You can get to all his little crevices with ease! Although helpful during the bathing process, the standing can also be somewhat of a curse. If you turn your head for one little second he is usually standing in the tub, which always scares me. We have a little mat in the tub and everything, I am just always scared he might slip on that oh so hard tub. He's pretty good about sitting back down when we ask him to, so that's helpful! All in all, Hayden loves the bath and probably always will. He's even starting to enjoy the getting out and getting dried off part. I think he just likes the way he looks with his funny towels on! And he really loves it if we let him run around with the towel on and play for a few minutes!:) Enjoy the pics...

I love those chubby cheeks and this expression!

Having a blast...

Getting ready to go fishing!

Enjoying piano time!!

The boy loves his baths!

I'm not sure what was going on here, but I thought this face was cute.
He was probably trying to tell me something!

One of my favorites... silly boy!

I love his eyes in this one...

And this one! I guess he didn't really mind me interrupting
his playtime to take pictures this d
ay!:)

Maybe he was getting tired of it at this point,
but he let me squeeze in just one more!

Our little monster all wrapped up and dry! So cute!

3 comments:

Tiz said...

That boy has sooooo much fun during bath time...he even let Auntie Tiz bathe him while singing "Row, row, row your boat" - which can't be that entertaining. hahaha

Gigi said...

Oh, I love these pics! He does love a bath. It's a wonder he doesn't look like a prune!

Meghan said...

SSSSOOOOO cute! I love the mohawk...it is definitely his look!