Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let the showers begin...

How hilarious is this old school prom pose pic?!?

That's right, it is wedding shower time! Meghan and Dan will be getting married on October 16th and the showers have begun. Elizabeth was able to make it up here in July and we were able to throw Meghan and Dan their first wedding shower. It was a kitchen/brunch themed shower and we had a great time. Oh, and they got some really cute gifts... and recipes!:) Look how cute these invitations were...

I think it will be so fun to make all the recipes they got!!!

And how awesome this cake was...

Thank you Kate... you are incredible!! Details, details, details!

It was so great getting to celebrate Meghan and Dan with a few of their family and friends, and since then they have even had a couple more showers to celebrate even more! Everyone loves a good shower!

The whole gang!

How did I get to be so much shorter?!?

Party pics...

Can you tell we had a great time?!?

Opening gifts is always so much fun...

Dan especially loved this kitchen apron!!!

I hope Meghan doesn't kill me for including this pic from her
lingerie shower, but I just had to! Can you tell she was
just a little embarrassed to open this?!?

And I just had to include these Hayden faces from the day as well!!!

Sweet kisses!!

So cute!

The happy couple!

Congrats Meghan and Dan! We had so much fun celebrating with you! We can't wait until October!:)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you guys had a great shower! Everyone looked so cute!!! I LOVE the cake! I saw it on Kate's blog but had no idea it was for your sister's shower! Love it!

Tiz said...

I had a blast! What a fun shower...bet you can't wait to throw another one in a few months!! Hahahaha. ;-)