Saturday, October 30, 2010

Apples, Apples Everywhere!

Don't they look so cute picking their apple?!?

Well, on an apply orchard that is!:) We went apple pickin' a few weeks ago at Hillcrest Orchards and had such a great time. This place is a fall must... it is so much more than apple picking. It is one of the 987 reasons I LOVE fall! There are so many fun fall activities. Not only do you pick apples here, there are hayrides, cart races, a giant slide, pig races, a huge jumping pillow, bee keepers, a petting farm, a moonshine museum, and the list goes on and on. Of course we didn't get to do it all, but we sure did have fun doing the things we had time to. It is a tradition I will probably want to be doing long after the kids are grown and outta here!:) It truly is a place that I would have fun going to just Matt and I! I'm not so sure Matt would agree, but I'm sure he'd amuse me and tag along!!! I know it is something the boys are going to look forward to each year, and love more and more as they get older. I really do think Hayden liked the pickin' apples part last year, but I KNOW he liked it this year. He is still talking about apppppllllllllles to this day! So cute! Sawyer was in outdoor heaven. He enjoyed the new scenery so much it put him right to sleep!:)
These little feet make an apple look big!

This is the best we got for a family pic...

Hayden loved the new jumping pillow!

And look how hilarious Sawyer looks on this bull! Hayden wanted
nothing to do with sitting on him, so we let S
awyer give it a try!:)

Ready for the pig races...

Hayden's favorite thing was definitely running up and
down the "apple isles"!!! I even caught a smile!

And a pout!!!:)

And I love this one of him checking out his apples!

He even tried to help me get a good picture of Sawyer... such a sweet boy!

The good picture thing didn't happen because Sawyer decided to
wake up, but we did get this p
ic of him sleeping by the tree!!!

And no trip would be complete without one of these pictures!!!
I swear he enjoyed the hayride, he just didn't enjoy when I
tried to sit him down and take his picture!:)

Such a sweet boy!

Momma and Daddy being silly!!!

This was after we got home, but I just had to include it... so cute!

Fun times at Hillcrest!

I told you he loved it!

We can't wait to go back and pick more apples next year! Fun, fun, fun!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pics. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Tiz said...

I hope I get to come with you guys to these fun fall activities one of these years...looks like a blast! :-)