Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Those are some good lookin' little men!!!

Isn't this hilarious?!?

I should have also mentioned in the title how much of a handful they are! The definitely keep my days super full! I found them these cute little Easter tie shirts at Gymboree a little while back and I have been dying to go take some pictures of them in the shirts ever since! One morning when Hayden didn't have school that is exactly what we did. Of course we had to make it fun and take their baskets and a couple of eggs. I had to keep their attention somehow! I just went to a local park where I could bribe them with the playground afterwards, which worked like a charm... kind of! Let's just say I let them both play despite Hayden not exactly wanting to cooperate the entire time! As soon as we got there and I started snapping pics of them, a nice old lady walked by and said "Hi!"(in her nice old lady high pitched kid voice with her sweet hand waiving in the air)"Y'all sure are sweet little cuties." Of course Hayden quickly responded. "Hi! I'm Hayden, and this is my Saw(meaning his little brother Sawyer). He's a good lookin' little man." I nearly died. I had told Sawyer that exact thing that morning when I was getting them ready, but never even knew Hayden had heard me say it. Let's just say I was a wee bit embarrassed. Of course she thought it was cute and just responded "Well those are very nice names, and you are both good lookin' little men!" She continued on her morning walk, I waived and continued taking pictures, and Hayden and Sawyer both screamed "Bye!" at the top of their lungs! It was a fun little conversation. Nothing was said about her comment back to Hayden, but the next time I put this outfit on them the first thing Hayden said was "We're some good lookin' little men!" I couldn't help but laugh. It was hilarious! The pictures turned out pretty cute...

Sweet brothers! I love capturing moments like these. Although
they do their fair share of fighting, this is how they are more
times than not. Laughing with each other and having fun!


They had a lot of fun carting their baskets around...

And I had a lot of fun photographing them carting their baskets around!

Sawyer decided to be super cooperative on this particular
day which made for a super cute picture!
He really wanted to play on
that playground!

And Hayden decided to be mad at me. Go figure!
He wanted to play before we took any
pictures and this was my
punishment for
not doing it
his way.

I did end up getting a half smile from him here!

But most of the time it was just crazy silly faces like these!

Not from Sawyer, he was all smiles!:)

Until I caught him doing this! Which by the
way I still thought was pretty cute!

Speaking of cute little Sawyer, how cute are these mini Sperry's?!?

Of course Hayden was fully participating when
the sun was blaring in his eyes. Ahhhhh!

And when he had an egg in hand to play with!

He did this when I asked him if he was a
good lookin' little man like Sawyer!


And, eventually he did sit still long enough for me to get
this one picture. Funny thing is I like some
of the other crazy ones better!!

Not camera shy today! So cute!

My good lookin' little men! Heaven forbid Hayden actually
look at the camera. Apparently Sawyer was just
too distracting with his laugh!:)

Hopefully the next time I venture out with them to take pictures they'll both want to cooperate. I know the chances of that are pretty slim, but a girl can hope can't she! It was a fun picture day regardless, and that's the most important thing! Happy almost Easter everyone!

No comments: