Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Splish, Splash

As you know, we love bath time around here! I am always taking pictures and believe it or not we have even managed to get quite a few baths on video. I made a little movie of a few of his baths since he was born so I thought I would share it with everyone. It is cool to watch how much things have changed in 7 months!



When Hayden was first born he wasn't crazy about bath time, but as you can see things have really changed. He LOVES it now! It is so funny watching the video of his first bath at the hospital and seeing all the flashes going off in the background. Hayden was quite the celebrity when he was born! As a matter of fact, he is still treated like a celebrity to this day... I am the paparazzi!!! I think he thinks everyone walks around with a camera and a camcorder! I absolutely love how animated he is now. Here are a few recent pics from bath time...


Hayden is really into playing with his bath toys and it is so much fun to watch. You get extremely wet while giving him a bath, but it is all worth it! I let him try his first bubble bath not too long ago and that was a big hit. He loves looking at the bubbles, talking to the bubbles, playing with the bubbles and even eating the bubbles! Yes, I did say eating... he will get them all over his hands and then put his hands right in his mouth. I guess he doesn't mind the taste of soap! I am constantly having to wipe the bubbles off his hands the entire bath, because he is always wiping them in his face. The towel is located right next to my little stool!! Hayden is so excited to be in the bath splashing around, he doesn't even think about it when he puts the bubbles all over himself! Speaking about excited, he is quite the talker during his baths. He only says a few words I actually know, but he thinks I understand every little thing that comes out of his mouth. I wouldn't have it any other way... I love our conversations. I am going to try to post a video of him saying all of his "words" soon. They are too cute! Usually he will try to mock what we say, but when the camera comes out he doesn't always perform, so we'll see! That is the shaking of the head you see in the most recent part of the bath video. He just shakes his head no when we ask him to say something and we are taping it! We'll try to get him to do it somewhere other than the bath so he's not distracted! Can't interrupt his bath time... he loves it as much as his Momma!

4 comments:

Gigi said...

Well.....if this isn't the cutest thing ever! Hayden does love his bath time for sure. Maybe he will be a swimmer and create a new stroke with his oh...so...strong legs! You never know? GiGi will be right there to cheer him on!

The Blakelys said...

He is so precious! Thanks for taking lots of pictures. We really enjoy looking at them. I am really crazy about the whole camera thing too! BG is always making comments about me always having the camera, but I just don't want to miss ANYTHING!!! Thanks for sharing.

Tiz said...

How cute! You have done a great job of compiling everything. I love being able to get on and get my Hayden update!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos of Hayden and I love the video! He will enjoy showing that to his children some day. :-)