Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving 2009!

I know it's a little late, but we have been super busy and I haven't had a chance to post about the Ronn family turkey day. We have had Thanksgiving, Black Friday(aka shop 'til you drop day), Grandma's Birthday, Hayden's Birthday Party and his actual Birthday is tomorrow so I just haven't had time to do much on the computer! Now it's time for me to play catch up!! This Thanksgiving was perfect for us... tons of food, laughter and love. I think we had as big of a feast as the pilgrims probably did back in the day!:) It was also Hayden's very first Thanksgiving! Our families came to our house to celebrate and that is exactly what we did. We had so much fun! We spent most of our time talking, laughing, playing ping pong, deciding where to go shopping first for black friday and getting things ready for Hayden's first birthday party that was going to be on Sunday. Well, I guess I must add that the boys did spend some time watching football! It was a great day and we were so happy to be able to spend it with our families.

Mommy's sweet boy!

Sydney posing for her pic!

Clapping for the camera!

Hayden and the girls!

Doesn't he look like he could belong to Auntie Tiz and Brad?!?

He really is always this animated!

Grandma and Hayden

Gigi and Hayden

Scoping out the deals for Black Friday!

Sticking their tongues out at Mommy!

Football... need I say more?!?

Half real smile, half fake smile... but I still love it!

How cute is this?!?

He's always getting those feet!

Hayden and Auntie May!

I think we might should have squeezed in a little tighter for this pic!

All the Ronn's!

Crazy hair!

Just cruising around!

Somehow I failed to get pics of everyone playing ping pong, so you'll just have to imagine how much fun everyone had doing that! AND... no pictures from Black Friday! WAY too busy shopping to snap any pictures! Matt, Troy, Meghan, Denise(Matt's Mom) and I all got to the stores at 5am and Denise, Meghan and I weren't back until 10pm!:) It was so much fun and we got such good deals. I can't wait to do it all over again next year!

2 comments:

Tiz said...

I miss everyone already! :-) Great job blogging...I always look forward to the post.

Gigi said...

I'm posting my comments backwards! I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to stay current. Didn't we have the best Thanksgiving? What is better than good food, family, and after-Thanksgiving sales?! When looking at pictures that captured moments in time we've shared as a family I'm moved to tears, laughter, joy, and thankfulness. Priceless, indeed.