Friday, November 20, 2009

Leaves, leaves, leaves...

Such a sweet smile!

They are falling everywhere!!! I feel like we didn't even really get to enjoy them changing colors before they fell. Hayden didn't seem to mind that part of it... he just loves them now that they are on the ground! We have gone out and played with the leaves in our backyard a few times now and he has loved it each and every time. He has even tasted a leaf or two believe it or not!:) For those of you wondering... he doesn't like the taste! AND, Mommy doesn't like digging them out of his mouth! He does however love to throw, crumble and admire them. They fascinate him. He explores every single part of the leaf... from the very tip top to the stalk at the bottom. He even analyzes the veins!!! Our little explorer is definitely taking it all in. I remember loving to play in the leaves as a child. It was an actual activity and we(my siblings and I) would get so excited when the leaves started to fall because we knew it wouldn't be long before we would be playing in them. I guess Hayden loves them just like we always did! I wonder if he'll like the part where you pick them all up and put them in garbage bags?!? We'll find out next year! HA!

He even got down and crawled amongst the leaves...
can't you tell he was having soooo much fun?!?

He even posed for a few pictures for his Momma!!:)

I guess he thought since he liked tasting the leaves
Sydney and Chubbs would enjoy it as well!

He had so much fun throwing them everywhere!

Walking along the fence...

I think I caught him mid-sentence... I'm sure he was
trying to tell me a story about the leaves!!!

4 comments:

Tiz said...

Only 5 more days until I get to see my adorable nephew!!! YEAH!!!!! :-)

Kimberly said...

These are adorable! Ellie loves the leaves too! We go out there every afternoon! BUT...she love to eat them!

Katie Reeder said...

I feel like this is the first year we really have leaves at our house, too! Dan and I had to buy a rake this weekend:). Great pictures of Hayden, as always!!

Gigi said...

The wonderment a child experiences though discovery....my he never lose it.