Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Pajama Time!

This is what he looks like first thing in the morning when we go in to get him...
wide eyed and ready to go! He is always kneeling or sitting right up at the
front of the crib waiting on us to come and greet him with a big huge
"GOOD MORNING"!

It's official, I LOVE pajamas... especially the holiday themed ones!! I can remember always loving the holiday ones even as a child, and I love putting them on my child even more than that!:) Some of my favorite pictures of Hayden are in his PJ's. His hair is crazy, there is drool everywhere, he hardly ever has his socks on, there is usually leftover breakfast on his face... I mean it is just Hayden being Hayden! We just changed him from one piece footed outfits to the two piece ones and they are so cute I can't stand it. I have only taken a few million pictures of him in them!:) I just had to share! Speaking of pajamas, one of Hayden's favorite bedtime stories is Pajama Time. You all know how much we love to read a good book!! We have such a good time reading it. It is a Sandra Boyton book and we pretty much sing(in our loudest voice of course) the entire book! I'm not quite sure about it being a bedtime story, because it gets me all excited and ready to party, but Hayden seems to do just fine going to bed after it. I guess it doesn't get him quite as revved up as it does me!! Here are some cute PJ pics from the past few weeks...

I guess this is why he always takes his socks off...

Or maybe this!! The boy LOVES to play with his feet!:)

Gigi got him these mummy PJ's and they are so cute!
I especially love that they cover his feet.
No taking these sock
s off buddy!

Our cute little turkey is getting better at standing!

Who you calling a turkey?!?


He's gotta be having good dreams... the "real" monsters in the
room get scared outta there by the monsters on his P
J's!

Our very own super hero! Check out that face!!

Monster Party!

These super hero PJ's are hilarious! He definitely thinks
he has some sort of super hero power when he is
opening and closing doors. He gets soo excited!
He always makes sure I can see him doing it...
it is something great you know!!

Getting ready to throw me a toy!

I just had to give you a little sneak peak
of his extremely cute December PJ's!
This one is actually a one piece.
How cute is that little butt?!?

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE PJs too!!! In fact I have been taking pics. of Ellie all morning in her Christmas PJs. We skipped Thanksgiving and went straight to Christmas. We have been wearing a different Christmas pair all week. I might have to go out and buy some Thanksgiving ones because Hayden's are SO cute!!!! Yep, I'm sure I'll do that today!!! :) Thanks a lot!!! Hehe!

Tiz said...

Well, I guess I don't need to buy him a pair of PJs for his birthday! :-)

Rebecca said...

I love this post! I LOVE pj time. It's the best time of the day, when P is all clean and smells good after his bath and them we pick out the perfect pair of pj's for bedtime. I miss those footed pj's, though. I actually cried when he outgrew them ;)

Jennifer said...

I love PJ's too!! It's always a priority to get the kids matching Christmas PJ's and I usually end up running out two days before Christmas to get them.
Hayden is changing so much and is so precious!! You're great at blogging!

Meghan said...

So cute!! I love the last pair!! Haha!

Gigi said...

Sometimes when I babysit I leave his pajamas on longer than I should! Whoops...told on myself. I love how cuddly he is in them!