Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hayden has a secret...

Cutest shirt ever right?!? We let him wear it
to dinner to celebrate Gigi's Birthday
a couple of weeks ago, and that
is how they all found out we
were having baby #2!:)

That's right... Baby #2 is on the way!!!:) We are so excited! Didn't Hayden do such a great job keeping it a secret?!? I guess I'll finally give in and let him wear his tee shirt out in public!!! I am exactly 10 weeks along, so 30 more to go until we get to meet Baby Ronn! I am due September 2nd. With Hayden I was due December 5th and he decided to come on the 1st, so we may just have ourselves an August baby! We had our first ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would be fun to compare the picture from Baby Ronn's first ultrasound with Hayden's first ultrasound!

Baby Ronn at 7 weeks, 5 days!

Baby Hayden at 6weeks, 1 day!

I thought it was cool how they were both up so high, just on opposite sides. Such teeny tiny little pieces of rice! Of course in Hayden's picture he was smaller because it was a week and 1/2 earlier, but Baby Ronn is still a cute little teeny thing at 7 weeks, 5 days. You actually have to look at the smaller box in the upper left corner of Baby Ronn's ultrasound to even see just how teeny this baby is, because now they have the ability to zoom in so much closer. Pretty cool to see it up so close, but it also gives the illusion that the baby is much larger than it actually is. So far I haven't had any problems with morning sickness, but have had a couple nights that I haven't felt so hot. Still no vomiting or anything, just kind of nauseous. I'm sure it will pass! I am dying to know if it's a boy or a girl, but of course won't know for a while. I made a little poll to see what everyone thinks we are going to have. Let us know! I am thinking it is another boy because I pretty much feel the same way I did when I was pregnant with Hayden. Don't know if that matters or not, but I just have that feeling. Then again, I could have sworn Baby #1(Hayden!) was a girl, and I was wrong about that!!! We'll find out soon enough! We're just praying for happy and healthy just like Hayden!:)

Do you think Baby Ronn is a Boy or Girl?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll


We can't wait to meet you Baby Ronn. September will be here in a flash!!!

9 comments:

Life As A Coach's Wife said...

CONGRATS! We just found out last night that Baby Maehlman is a little girl! I'm going team girl for you guys. :)

Robyn

Mandy said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! I know you're thrilled! I felt exactly the same with both- one boy and one girl! I also have an August 21st baby- it's going to be one HOT summer! Best wishes for a great pregnancy!

The Blakelys said...

So happy for y'all! Thanks for keeping us all updated. Hayden is adorable and I am sure that he will make a great big brother. Congrats!!!

Katie Reeder said...

So happy for you guys!!!! Awesome news:)!! I totally think it's a girl!

Tiz said...

Yeah! Sooo excited for another nephew or a niece!!!! :-)

Gigi said...

I will have to say it was my best birthday present ever!! And, the wrapping was so unique! I'm beside myself with anticipation of another grand-baby!

Kimberly said...

OMG....I'm SOOOO happy for you!!! All these babies are giving me baby fever. Although, I must say, our next two WILL NOT be a day apart. :)

Congrats to you guys!! Such great news!!!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! That is EXCITING news! I think it's a girl :)

dee said...

Hurray!