Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Cute little family pic!

A couple of days late that is! I just had to share these pics with you because they were so cute. Matt and I have been going to celebrate Cinco since the beginning of time(it feels like anyways!), and this year we got to bring Hayden along. We actually got to go eat on the 5th, but I just didn't get around to posting that night, so I figured better late than never! I must admit Mexican food just isn't the same without a giant margarita, but we still had a great time! There aren't really many Mexican restaurants we love around here, so we always have a hard time deciding where to go. We decided on La Cazuela this time and what a great decision we made! The food was great(and 20% off!), Matt's huge beer was cheap, and Hayden even got himself a special little mini sombrero! So cute! I'm sure we'll be playing with that tons around here!! Oh, and I must add there was a live band which REALLY helped us out! It totally entertained Hayden and he even got up and went dancin' on the dance floor! I'm sure we'll be back sometime soon for more entertainment. Until next year, Happy Cinco Everyone!

These new faces he has decided to make when asked to smile crack me up!
He still does a "real" smile when he really wants to, but most of the time
it is a version of one of these crazy faces. I think they are hilarious!

On his way to the dance floor, sombrero and all!

No comments: