Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Now we have a nurse in the family!

Family pic!

Congrats Auntie May! This past Saturday Meghan graduated from Georgia Baptist College of Nursing of Mercer University in Atlanta. We are so excited for her! Now if we can just find her a job and keep her close by... that's the next step!!:) Surprisingly enough, Hayden did great at graduation. And I am talking about the actual ceremony... he was a little angel. I seriously thought I would have to walk him around during the whole thing, but he just stayed right on my lap or right by my feet the entire time and never caused the first bit of commotion. It was great! Well, technically he did cause a little commotion when the rest of us did... when we got to clap and cheer after all the names were called. I kind of like when they let you cheer after each name because it just makes it fun, but this time they didn't want us to do that, so believe it or not, we followed the rules and waited until the end to do our screaming! I guess it makes since not to celebrate after each name, so the next person can hear their name, and it certainly makes the ceremony shorter, but I am still a fan of the cheer right after the name is called. Lets face it, I like to see how loud we can get!:) I know Auntie May loved hearing us cheer, even if it was right along with everyone else! After the ceremony was over, she had a little lunch celebration at Park Tavern on Piedmont Park. It was awesome. The weather was perfect, the food was awesome, and the company was great! Lots of family and friends were there to help her celebrate. We were sad Matt couldn't make it, but he had to work.:( Don't worry though... I took some pictures so he didn't have to feel like he missed out on too much!

Can you tell she was pumped to finally get that diploma?!?

We took this right after the graduation was over...
can you tell Hayden didn't want to be in i
t?!?

Our Park Tavern pic... it was so pretty here. Piedmont Park
is literally right behind that fence and Hayden
absolutely loved watching everyone.
Especially the dogs!!!


I have no idea what they were doing with the tree,
but it sure looks like a fun time to me!

Hayden and Uncle Troy had fun playing together,especially
with this rock, so I just had to snap a p
ic!

I had to leave this one for last... don't they just make the cutest little fam?

1 comment:

Tiz said...

Congratulations May May. We are so proud of you!!! :-) It was so nice to see everyone. I love our picture with Hayden. He is the CUTEST little boy!