Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Pool time!!!

This happy boy is ready to splish and splash in the water!

Today was our very first trip of the summer to the pool, and boy did we have fun! Hayden was so excited to be there. I didn't really know if he would have a good time or not because I figured the water would be super cold, but he LOVED it! Surprisingly enough, the water wasn't even really all that cold. Hopefully he likes the beach and pool water on vacation as much as he liked it today! I brought a play ball with us today, and he had so much fun throwing it around in the water and chasing it. Who knew a single ball could be so much fun? He also loved splashing the water on me... so much fun! We have a little mushroom the water falls over the top of, and I was certain he would not want anything to do with it, but he actually tried it out and seemed to like it. He never would walk under it alone, but we would do it together and he would really get a kick out of it. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm chasing him in and out of that mushroom!:) Our first day at the pool was a huge success and we can't wait to go back. I couldn't get a ton of pictures, but I did manage to snap a couple...

Yes, he was literally running for the water... don't worry I'm
gonna teach him we don't run around the pool,
but it was too cute not to snap a picture
before I don't allow it anymore!:)

This ball kept him entertained the entire time...
he would throw it, it would sink, and he would go get it.
Over, and over, and OVER!:) Apparently, SO MUCH FUN!!!

This was during our little snack break...
can you tell he enjoys pool time?!?

We also have a little coconut tree that shoots out
water occasionally and he was very
interested in how it worked...

I asked him if he was having fun at the pool and
this was his response! He literally started
clapping and saying "yeah!"

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So adorable! We took the SAME ball to the pool however, Ellie didn't find it nearly as fun as Hayden did! :)

Tiz said...

I am glad you are preparing him for his BIG vacation next week. :-) It looks like he loves the water!