Monday, May 23, 2011

Big Events, A Belly Cast and... A TOOTH!!!!

I am so proud to be able to introduce you to the infamous tooth that we never thought would make its way through the gum...

Sawyer's first tooth!

That's right, back on May 14th(yes I know the actual day!) Sawyer's first tooth finally made its entrance! For us this was a HUGE deal. Our little guy has had a time trying to get this tooth in and we were starting to think it was never going to show itself, but Mr. Tooth worked hard and pushed his way up! Although it is not all the way up yet, you can finally see it and feel it. So cute! I would say that second tooth you can see trying to break through will be here anytime, but as long as it took for this first one to actually make it through I don't think I'll make any predictions about tooth #2! Remember Hayden's first tooth? I had such a different story behind his first tooth. As a matter of fact I never even knew it was on its way. Crazy how different those pesky little teeth can be! Back when I noticed his first tooth coming in I told you I acted a fool and Hayden probably didn't even know why because he never even acted like he knew the tooth was coming. It never bothered him one little bit. I have since asked Hayden if he remembers how crazy I acted that day at the restaurant and it doesn't seem like it made an impact on him at all. No memory of my craziness whatsoever. Phew! We do however cheer for Sawyer and tell him how great it is to see his first tooth all.the.time so by the time he can talk he might have a different opinion on the crazy factor! Don't worry, I'll give you an update when he lets us know. In the meantime we'll just keep telling him how excited we are for his first tooth! I know you have heard enough about the tooth, so on to the rest of the post. It is actually a few links to old posts that I never got around to posting back in the day. All fun events, just posts I had to skip over because I got crazy busy and couldn't get my act together to get them up here! I know... incredibly terrible of me. But, a little portion of my catch up is finally over... you do not have to wait any longer! Here they are, ready to view! Enjoy!

Belly Cast...

He's A Ramblin' Wreck From Georgia Tech!

Run, Ring Bearer, Run!

Admit it... that was fun! It's not everyday you are reminded to go back and catch up on what your blogger never got around to post!:) Well, I guess I should have said I hope it was fun, because I am going to have to do it again soon to continue my catch up! Hang with me though... a new, RECENT post will be coming to you soon!!!

2 comments:

Tiz said...

I bet he is so happy to have that tooth!! I loved every post!!

Kimberly said...

Way to go Saw!!!! :) I enjoyed your blog catch up! I read all of them in 1 sitting. I'm pretty sure all of them together still was not as long as that Easter post. :)