Monday, January 19, 2009

The blogging world...

As you can see from Matt, we have decided to start a blog so that we can keep everyone updated on our family life. We are not really sure how successful we will be but we are definitely going to try! As you all know, on December 1, 2008 we had our first little baby boy, Hayden Thomas Ronn!! He was 8 pounds, 8 ounces and 21 inches long... quite a big boy! Hopefully this blog will be a way for us to show everyone how much he is changing and how fast he is doing it!! Let me just start with a few pictures of him in his cradle...


Hayden at 1 week



Hayden at 6 weeks


As I am sure you could have guessed, he graduated from the cradle to the crib! He is now weighing in at 11 pounds, 5 and 1/2 ounces and measuring in at 22 and 1/4 inches. I was so sad the day I had to move him out of our room, but I knew it was going to be better sleep for him since he was actually going to be able to move!! As it turns out, it is better sleep for everyone and he is actually sleeping a good 7-8 hours a night! I have quite a different story for during the day, but that is for another blog on another day! Overall, we feel so lucky to have such a sweet, perfect(I know you don't think he's perfect, but I do!!) little boy. I am hoping to be able to blog more often now that I have it started(that was the hard part!!) so keep checking back or follow our blog.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Jennifer, he is perfect!!! I am so happy that you started a blog. I have been meaning to call you since we got back to the states and I have been pretty slack! Sorry!! I try to update our blog too but since the big move I haven't been on top of it. Anyway, I would love to meet Hayden in person. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys.

The Blakelys said...

We are excited that y'all now have a blog. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys. Hayden is adorable!

Tiz said...

I can't believe how big he is already getting! I am so glad you guys have a blog so I can keep up with everything. Love you all!

Mindy said...

Hey Matt and Jenn!! This is such a good idea! I've been wanting to see more pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. Talk to you soon!

Bass Family said...

Very cool! Congrats, I am glad everyone is doing good.

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog. He is getting so big! I can't wait to see him in person.

Jennifer said...

Hey Jennifer,
Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is beautiful. I love blogging so I'll check in from time to time. I'm glad that you're doing so well.
Jennifer