Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday GiGi!

Today is GiGi's Birthday!! Hayden and I went to have lunch with GiGi today and boy was it fun. Hayden loves car rides, and we went all the way to Lenox! It is nice just to get out of the house, but it is extra special when we get to see GiGi. We went to On the Border which was a good lunch and then we went to the mall for a little bit. Hayden is quite a little shopper, just like his Mommy! He was with us all day and was just a blast to be with. At the end of the day we even made a trip to Auntie May's! It is about time for bath and bed so I'll try to write a little more tomorrow when I have more time. Happy Birthday GiGi!

3 comments:

The Ronn Family said...

happy birthday, girl!

Meghan said...

You must have forgotten the best part about the visit to Autie May's...Hayden had a LITTLE accident on the couch!! I am changing his diaper and turned around for about 1/2 of a second and he had a pretty steady waterfall going! Showering me from head to toe!!!!!

Gigi said...

I loved my birthday lunch and outing with you and Hayden! What a "perfect" day! Obama has nothing on me!