Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hayden and Company...

Over the past couple of days I have captured some pics of Hayden with family and friends. I even got some with his first little girlfriend so I just had to share them! We love getting together with everyone and it seems like Hayden is getting used to all the picture taking!


Hayden's first crush Ellie!

They even held hands!!

GiGi, Grandaddy/Pawpaw(we're not sure yet!) and Hayden

Uncle Troy, Auntie May and Hayden

Hayden and his cousin Halo

The happy fam!


That's all I have for today, I will give you more of an update when I have a little more time... enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is one good looking girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!! I'm so glad we got to meet Hayden. We can't wait to see you guys again soon!!

hollygg said...

Hayden is so handsome! You all look like you're doing great!

Tiz said...

I love the new pics! He is so handsome, and what a cute girlfriend!