Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Zoo

This past Saturday we took Hayden for his first trip to the Atlanta Zoo! It had been so long since I had been to the zoo that I had forgotten how much there was to see and do. Either that or it has changed a lot since the last time I was there! We didn't get to see ALL the animals, but we were able to see quite a few and we even managed to ride the train! The train was actually one of the funniest things about the whole trip. I think Hayden liked the actual "ride" part(of course I don't think he noticed any of the animals!), but at one point the train went under a tunnel and he absolutely hated that part of the train... it was so funny seeing his face!

Our Baby Elephant!!!

Maybe he was getting bored?!?

Up close and personal...

So the picture is bad(I was trying to take it through
the glass, and in a hurry I might add) but at least you
can see how precious this little guy was sleeping!!!


Fun times at the zoo!

Loving the train...

Scared on the train...

Gigi and Hayden

Waving to the camera!!!

So cute!!

We had a really good time and I can't wait to go back when he gets a little older. Maybe next time we'll actually make it to all the animal exhibits!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Thanks for including us in Hayden's first visit to the ZOO! We had a wonderful time watching him react to the different animals and sights. You must post a picture of the golf club you bid on and won for him....it is so cute and just his size!