Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a picture...


Is this not the cutest thing ever?!? I love how it just shows every little roll he has! A good friend of ours, Kahlia, is a photographer and she came to the house and took some pictures for us a little while back. We absolutely loved the pictures she took, and I couldn't wait to share them with you. Of course, I love them all(you know me!!), but it would take forever for me to upload that many, so I have just included some of our favorites. You can even see some more of her work at her website www.jkmitchellphotography.com, I LOVE it! I can't wait until we get to take some more!!!














This last one is just too cute for words... I think Hayden's face is just priceless!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love them! So cute! That last one is so funny!!! :)

Tiz said...

These pics are adorable! Your friend did a great job. :-)

Gigi said...

Oh my goodness......these pictures are too die for! I need a copy of each one....hint..hint! I love the one of Hayden standing between the two of you....Nothing but legs! Ha, so funny to me! A 5 x 7 will be fine in that one.